1. The idea of selling such products through online medium sounds good since there is higher discoverability.
2. Though the fact that the products are no-longer standard, creates a need to physically verify the condition of the product.
3. Since this is a non-standard packaging, there is a need for higher trust with the seller. People are buying such products offline from stores they already know about. Does that suggest that leading ecommerce stores will have a better play here? Amazon allows used products to be listed through its marketplace model in US.
4. GreenDust may not be doing great online but it already has 140+ offline stores across 15+ states. Is a hybrid model good or only offline play for now?
5. GreenDust is a using a celebrity, Vinay Pathak, for endorsement. Again a move to build more trust.